The aims of internationalisation at Saimaa Vocational College Sampo are
- to increase students’ language proficiency and cultural knowledge as a part of the curriculum and on-the-job learning
- to develop vocational skills demonstrations as means of assessing vocational competence during international on-the-job learning.
- to develop teachers’ active language proficiency (particularly in Russian) and strengthen their cultural knowledge through teachers’ working life periods and in different project collaboration networks.
- to develop an international collaboration network via different projects and international partners in cooperation in Europe.
- to maintain and develop collaboration with Russian partners to advance on-the-job learning periods and teacher collaboration.
Jaana Hokkanen, International Coordinator tel. +358 40 865 6739, jaana.hokkanen(at)edusampo.fi