Saimaa Vocational College Sampo is well known for being a regional developer with versatile expertise, competence and extensive projects operations. The projects aim at furthering Sampo’s success in education and training and the regional economic development. Furthermore, the projects attempt to advance the competitiveness and competence of the public sector and the availability of professional workers in the region. Sampo’s projects involve active collaboration with other educational institutions and working life.
The Objectives of Project Operations
The objectives of Sampo’s project operations are
- to acquire knowledge of trends in teaching and competence, demands of development and working life’s needs for employees
- to strengthen personnel’s professional skills and competence
- to develop teachers’ pedagogical and working life-oriented competence and to adopt new learning environments, tools and materials
- to support students in their study processes, achieving individual goals and development of skills and competence
- Laura Tarpila, Project Manager, tel. +358 40 092 8484, laura.tarpila(at)edusampo.fi